About our Service & Parts Centres
Our Service Departments
We service any make or model!
- Warrant of Fitness
- Tyre Sales
- Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Balance
- Suspension Repairs
- Full Vehicle Valets
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Latest Factory Diagnostics Equipment
- Dent / Panel Repairs
- Mag Wheel Repairs
- Window TintingPaint and Fabric Protection
+ Comfortable Customer Lounge, Courtesy Vehicles and Shuttle Services!
Our Parts Departments
Our Parts Department carry approximately 17,000 items to meet your specific needs.
We supply genuine Ford Parts to suit all makes and models. From engine components to aftermarket accessories, you can be guaranteed that we will be able to help you with your requirements.
We can also help you out with official Ford merchandise!
John Andrew service centres have a fleet of small to medium passenger loan vehicles available and a commercial vehicle for your convenience. Bookings are essential and preferably 2 to 3 weeks in advance.
Grey Lynn has a courtesy shuttle available that departs daily at 8:00 am and 8:45 to Newmarket and city centre via Parnell. We encourage use of this to help availability of the loan vehicles for other customers.
John Andrew will provide a Loan Vehicle to our customers and no like for like policy do apply. Loan vehicles are available on the following terms and conditions:
- All loan vehicles must be operated within the greater Auckland area and if the vehicle has to be taken further permission must be requested
- Customers are responsible for the fuel they will use for the loan period whilst in their possession.
- When booking a Loan Vehicle suitable notice is required.
- A photocopy of your driver’s licence will be taken. (No vehicle can be released without proof that the customer holds a current driver’s licence).
- An insurance excess of $2000 applies to all Loan Vehicles in the event of damage being sustained to the vehicle to which you are responsible for.
- The vehicle whilst in the customer’s possession must not loan, rent or race the vehicle, or allow it to be driven by any other person
- Customers or their passengers are not allowed to smoke in the Loan Vehicle
- The Loan Vehicle Agreement Form must be completed and signed by the customer
- Any traffic infringement notices incurred whilst the Loan Vehicle is in possession of the customer must be the responsibility of the customer
- Any damage caused to the Loan Vehicle whilst in the customer’s possession as a result of negligence or misuse will be paid by the customer
As a courtesy to the next customer please top up the fuel you have used even if it’s only to work and back. We reserve the right to refuse the use of a future loan vehicle if the above rules are contravened.
Please treat our vehicle as you would like us to treat yours.